Apollo 500 Blast Kit
This kit includes everything you need to complete one run with your Open Blast system. Save time ! This kit has maximum capacity of 500g per each run.
- Dimensions: 3″ x 24″ Blast Tube Capacity: up to 500g
- Apollo 500 Extraction System
- Forge Vacuum Hobby Kit 5L 2.5cfm Pump Whip-It! 420ml Can
- Whip-It! 420ml Can x5
- Premium Isopropyl Alcohol 1L Roll of PTFE Paper
- Roll of PTFE Paper
- This product comes with an ice jacket which enables you to use either dry ice (orderable online) or crushed ice.
- Never put butane filled tubes in the freezer
- Always use in extremely well ventilated OUTDOOR areas
APOLLO 500 BLAST KIT Max Capacity 500g
This kit includes everything you need to complete one run with your Open Blast system.
Our exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils such as lavender and rose. The system enables the user to develop solvent pressure by closing the valve at the base and packing the extractor, before soaking the material and releasing the solvent and the essential oil via the bottom valve.
You can also let your products saturate in the cold gas held in the tube as you can close the ball valve at the bottom allowing the gas to soak your product. As the MB valve only allows gas to go in one direction you’re safe in the knowledge that the gas has nowhere to go and so makes it a safer process. We have developed this method and found we often achieve greater yields and a higher quality end product. As we provide the 4 stabilising legs the unit can stand up by itself so you don’t have to physically touch the freezing tube during the process of administering the gas. This makes the whole operation more comfortable and user friendly.
- Using dry ice instead of crushed will get the product much colder.
- When packing the tube try to compress the product, this will help saturate all the product when you come to administer the butane.
- Vacuuming the tube after you’ve packed the product helps remove any unwanted moisture and oxygen. The vacuum will enable faster filling of butane.
- Freezing the vacuumed tube for a minimum of 2 hours before administering the butane
will mean you don’t pull as much chlorophyll out of the product so it will improve clarity and increase yield.
Please note, dry ice is not included.
We ship by tracked DPD or DHL .
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND & NI & SCOTLAND
WE ALSO SHIP TO EUROPE – PLEASE CALL +44 7985191735